What member type does my company full under?
- Any organization that enters goods into physical distribution (product manufacturer or brand owner. Primary Location or Laboratory.
- Any organization primarily engaged in the transportation or distribution of goods in commerce . Primary Location or Laboratory.
- Any organization engaged in the supply of materials, goods or services relating to the physical distribution of goods. Primary Location or Laboratory.
Additional Location Shipper Only:
- A company that buys products from a manufacturer or wholesaler and sells them to end users. Primary Location or Laboratory.
- Additional shipping locations not located at Primary Locations address.
- Any individual engaged in supplying expert packaging knowledge or serves relating to the physical distribution of goods.
- Any individual employed by an existing member location.
- Must be retired from the packaging industry.
- A school that offers courses leading to a degree (such as a bachelors, masters, or doctoral degree) and where research is completed.
My company has a corporate membership, how can I get added?
ISTA memberships are location specific and each full membership is assigned a Delegate and Alternate. Contact Megan Riegel to assist you with additional membership options if a delegate and alternate have already been assigned to your location.
How does my company become an ISTA Member?
The easiest way to become an ISTA member is to signup online - Join ISTA. Once submitted, your application will go into pending status as it waits for review/approval by ISTA. Review/approval typically takes 1-2 business days.
How do I change my username and password?
Both the username and password can be changed once logged on to the Member Center under - My Membership Information - click on Member Information then Change Username / Password. You can reset your password by clicking the Member Login button on ...
How do I reset my password?
You can reset your password by clicking the Member Login button on our home screen. You then click on the Forgot Password button which will allow you to enter your username (if known) or email address. You will get an email ...
How do I find my company account?
Only the Delegate will have access to the company log on details. If you are the delegate and you have forgotten those details or if your delegate has left the company you can submit a ticket.